Transition and induction
Our comprehensive transition and induction programmes are tailored to facilitate a smooth transition for lawyers, team and firm moves.
Our Business Services and IT team provides a seamless and personalised service that will ensure you can hit the ground running from day one, ensuring you receive all the guidance and practical support you need at this time, while it remains ‘business as usual’ for your clients.
Bespoke transition Programme
Your bespoke transition programme covers everything you need to become a consultant lawyer, including:
- Guidance through the process of becoming self-employed.
- Access to tax advice and planning.
- Personal financial planning to enable you to transition to self-employment, for example with regard to loans and mortgages.
- IT support.
- Help sourcing necessary office equipment and stationery.
- Secretarial/ PA support.
Personal induction programme
This is a one-to-one programme, designed and delivered by a member of our Business Services and IT team, and includes:
- Systems administration: set up and training.
- Support with client/file transfers.
- Introductory PR and marketing support including personal marketing planning.
- Set-up and SEO of your personal website profile.
- Remote IT systems support.